The Spellbinder AI

The artworks created by fans
ThaHellHound
Житель
Житель

The Spellbinder AI

Post by ThaHellHound » 02 Dec 2023, 21:22

I am currently training artificial intelligence to understand the Spellbinder for example I already taught it what the powersuit is and I am working on improving it even more and it is very interesting to see how the artificial intelligence would perceive futuristic versions of it. It is still one of my favorite shows and I wish there would be a reboot or something of it. Since that is not in sight publicly yet I am trying to create artworks based on it. I am also training artificial intelligence in how to make videos and voices and sound effects so I could technically in the near future start to create episodes as my artificial intelligence can also continue the script writing.

ThaHellHound
Житель
Житель

Re: The Spellbinder AI

Post by ThaHellHound » 02 Dec 2023, 21:24

ThaHellHound
Житель
Житель

Post by ThaHellHound » 02 Dec 2023, 21:37

Fanat
Регент
Регент

Post by Fanat » 04 Dec 2023, 05:21

Hi ThaHellHound and welcome to the forum!

These pictures are really impressive! I believe you are the first person ever who has managed to train the AI to understand Spellbinder things. I have some background in programming and very basic understanding of neural networks and AI, and I am really impressed how well you trained your model so that it is able to create these fantastic pictures.
I am currently training artificial intelligence to understand the Spellbinder for example I already taught it what the powersuit is and I am working on improving it even more and it is very interesting to see how the artificial intelligence would perceive futuristic versions of it. It is still one of my favorite shows and I wish there would be a reboot or something of it. Since that is not in sight publicly yet I am trying to create artworks based on it. I am also training artificial intelligence in how to make videos and voices and sound effects so I could technically in the near future start to create episodes as my artificial intelligence can also continue the script writing.
It is apparently a great project! I hope it will be successfull.

ThaHellHound
Житель
Житель

Post by ThaHellHound » 06 Dec 2023, 01:38

Hi Fanat :) thank you for the welcome to the forum and the compliments!
I believe you are the first person ever who has managed to train the AI to understand Spellbinder things.
I believe you are correct! So far I have not come across AI generated artworks related to Spellbinder made by other people.

It is a pleasure to be here and see there is still people online who enjoy things related to Spellbinder and to communicate about it.
I will teach the A.I more about Spellbinder and share results if there is enough progress.
At the moment I am working on teaching the AI to make those very low quality pictures related to Spellbinder high quality and then I can make a new synthetic dataset and see if I need to repeat this process, Ashka is my test subject.
These pictures are really impressive!
Thank you for the compliments :) I will work more on training and teaching the AI and see where I can improve. I want teach the AI things like the environment and surroundings and objects etc in the SpellBinder world.I want to see eventually if other than high quality pictures I can start making short video episodes and so some alternative time lines or parallel worlds where things went different in the Spellbinder universe where for example
Ashka did not get sent to that prison planet or they decided to get her back from it lol
The first character I will be teaching to the AI is Ashka. There is a lot of low quality pictures from more than 20 years ago so I will work on AI improving those first and from there on I can make new datasets and train the AI further until it achieves high quality photo realistic pictures. It will take some time but I love doing it Spellbinder is one of my favorite shows ever made. It deserves much more than have ended with two seasons.

brunogt1
Житель
Житель

Post by brunogt1 » 06 Dec 2023, 17:20

Good work :o ! I also tried with DALL·E 3, but I didn't get any results :( I would like to make a DVD cover of the French version with the real faces of the actors, but something more modern with the castle in background and the French title "Les Maitres des Sortilèges"
https://www.cyber-97.fr/

ThaHellHound
Житель
Житель

Post by ThaHellHound » 06 Dec 2023, 19:20

brunogt1 wrote:
06 Dec 2023, 17:20
Good work :o ! I also tried with DALL·E 3, but I didn't get any results :( I would like to make a DVD cover of the French version with the real faces of the actors, but something more modern with the castle in background and the French title "Les Maitres des Sortilèges"
Thank you :) before I went to sleep I was collecting pictures of Spellbinder mostly Ashka, they are pretty much all very low quality which is not strange considering most images are more than 20 years old, now I have those pictures later today or tomorrow I will work on making them higher quality, then I can prepare a dataset to train the A.I. I will eventually train buildings and stuff from Spellbinder so that basically can make your DVD cover you would just need to add the title. At the moment I am working on two projects Spellbinder and Xena Warrior Princess.

ThaHellHound
Житель
Житель

Post by ThaHellHound » 08 Dec 2023, 01:46

AI learned the power suit and Spellbinder Ashka
Last edited by ThaHellHound on 08 Dec 2023, 19:15, edited 1 time in total.

ThaHellHound
Житель
Житель

Post by ThaHellHound » 08 Dec 2023, 01:46

Spellbinder AI learned electricity and lightning for the suit.
Last edited by ThaHellHound on 08 Dec 2023, 19:16, edited 1 time in total.

ThaHellHound
Житель
Житель

Post by ThaHellHound » 08 Dec 2023, 02:25

Spellbinder AI learned Improved face of Spellbinder Ashka.
Last edited by ThaHellHound on 08 Dec 2023, 19:17, edited 1 time in total.