Parallel worlds: physics, cosmology, travels, etc.

The parallel worlds, their social structure, science and technology, etc.
Fanat
Регент
Регент

Parallel worlds: physics, cosmology, travels, etc.

Post by Fanat » 29 Mar 2014, 20:23

This topic is about the concept of parallel worlds. Feel free to write anything you think of it. :)
Australia’s like an open door with the blue beyond. You just walk out of the world and into Australia. And it’s just somewhere else. D. H. Lawrence.

ThaHellHound
Житель
Житель

Re: Parallel worlds: physics, cosmology, travels, etc.

Post by ThaHellHound » 02 Dec 2023, 21:41

I believe they exists and I at times have the feeling that I am switching between them some thing just look way off or you remember things that other people do not remember. Or stuff is not there one moment and then all of a sudden it is there again.Or you go to sleep and wake up and people are behaving completely different out of nowhere and then you disappear out of each other lives. There is so many examples that could be named lol. Even without any of these personal experiences I would still believe they exist it is just way the universe works. Every choice that can be made is made in some parallel universe.

Fanat
Регент
Регент

Post by Fanat » 08 Dec 2023, 19:18

Interestingly, this concept is very similar to the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics. :)

ThaHellHound
Житель
Житель

Post by ThaHellHound » 08 Dec 2023, 19:29

Oh yes the many worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics basically means parallel world just other label :)