Gosia Piotrowska

Обсуждение общих вопросов, связанных с сериалом, актеров, съемочного процесса
vov2302
Чародей
Чародей
Благодарил (а): 91 раз

Re: Gosia Piotrowska

Сообщение vov2302 » 28 фев 2013, 02:12

In 2007, she split up with Weiss and was divorced by May 2008. On 08 June 2008, she was wed to her friend and former colleague Maxwell Sanderson and is expecting twins from him soon.

В 2007 г. она рассталась с Вайсом и развелась с ним к маю 2008 г. 8 июня 2008 г. она вышла замуж за своего друга и бывшего коллегу Максвелла Сэндерсона. Она ждет от него двойняшек в ближайшее время.

http://en.academic.ru/dic.nsf/enwiki/9901855

She was married to Martin Weiss from 2003 to May 2008, although the couple had already split up in 2007. She remarried with her friend and former colleague Maxwell Sanderson on June 8, 2010. She has one daughter named Maya (February 18, 2005) from her first marriage, and is expecting twins soon.

Она была замужем за Мартином Вайсом с 2003 г. по май 2008 г., хотя пара уже распалась в 2007 году. Она вышла замуж вторично за своего друга и бывшего коллегу Максвелла Сэндерсона 8 июня 2010 г. У нее есть одна дочь по имени Майя (18 февраля 2005) от первого брака, и она ждет двойняшек в ближайшее время.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gosia_Piotrowska

Fanat
Регент
Регент
Благодарил (а): 104 раза

Сообщение Fanat » 28 фев 2013, 07:43

Спасибо!

Я отредактировал перевод на русский. ;)
Australia’s like an open door with the blue beyond. You just walk out of the world and into Australia. And it’s just somewhere else. D. H. Lawrence.

Fanat
Регент
Регент

Сообщение Fanat » 28 фев 2013, 11:55

По поводу фотографии. Нет, ничуть не похожа.
Australia’s like an open door with the blue beyond. You just walk out of the world and into Australia. And it’s just somewhere else. D. H. Lawrence.

Alex L
Чародей
Чародей
Благодарил (а): 92 раза

Сообщение Alex L » 28 фев 2013, 16:28

не она :lol:
Вот фото с радио и фото с ребенком - вот там она)
Фанат сериала до мозга костей. Есть куча идей и предложений.
Спасибо всем людям, которые фигурируют в моей жизни. Я вам безмерно благодарен.

Эйс Вентура
Чародей
Чародей

Сообщение Эйс Вентура » 01 мар 2013, 09:10

Иногда после развода женщины резко меняют прическу, цвет волос, образ жизни. Единственное "но" - у Госи Петровски карие глаза.
Эйс Вентура

Fanat
Регент
Регент

Сообщение Fanat » 02 мар 2013, 15:30

Мне кажется, на том снимке запечатлена девушка неевропейского происхождения.

MrResearch
Житель
Житель

Сообщение MrResearch » 04 янв 2014, 15:40

Hello and happy new year 2014!

First, excuse me for writing this in English. I can speak Russian fluently, but I can only read it very slowly and can't really write it. Nevertheless, my research on Gosia might be interesting to you. I am sure must of you understand
English anyway, and someone will be able to translate it for the others, but google translate would do too probably.
So a few days ago I rewatched Spellbinder and got interested in what Gosia is doing these days. To my surprise,
she hasn't done anything else than Spellbinder. I also quickly realized that she basically disappeared from public spotlight, at least for the most part.
I asked myself how it is possible to be in the main cast of a series that has been sold to countless countries and to just
disappear. For own interest in the possibilities of the internet rather than interest in Gosia's life, I started
googling here. At first it was difficult to find anything significant. After trying a bit harder I got a few things.

Eventually arrived in this thread somehow, which showed me a few things I haven't yet found in my own research. To my
knowledge, a greater search for information about her hasn't been done nowhere on the internet than in this thread.
You have a decent amount of what I have found too, therefore I will only present something that isn't in this thread.
Useless information I have left out.

I found here address, which also many did as it was posted on some websites. I have no idea how it got out there, but I
for one wouldn't like it when my address got out into the public. Anyways, definitly it is for interest to hardcore-fans,
that her address which can be found on several websites ( links to it also have been posted in this thread ),
is no longer valid since at least March 2013, as her house has been sold, which is public information that can be
seen here: http://www.onthehouse.com.au/sold/history/3966719. Therefore we don't know for certain anylonger whether she still lives in Sydney or not. She could be living anywhere now and finding her will be way too difficult now, apart
from immoral.

First place to look for information is always Wikipedia. Most people only read the current version. What some might
even not know is that there many versions - it keeps tracks on who edited the page when and what. So,
sometimes people don't like what is on a certain article, and they remove it, but it remains in the history.
So you simply click through the old edits and you find potentially useful info, but it could also be wrong, this risk
always exists.

One edit that got me interested was this one: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =428576985
So somebody removed the section "Personal life" basically. Whether it was vandalism or not I have no clue, but the location
of the IP address who did it is very interesting. Hornsby, New South Wales, Australia. Whether it was even herself
or a friend, or just coinsidence we will never know, but it adds something to the entertainment value of this story :-).

http://www.nettletontribe.com.au/2013-in-review/ her name is mentioned here, but it's a long shot nevertheless whether it's her or not. http://www.nettletontribe.com.au/practice/people/ scroll down and click here name, it will open a picture.
I am not fully convinced it's her, but a similiarity is somehow there.

I also found something like a book/script - or it so appears. I don't know what exactly this was, but it got her name on it among others. http://library.sl.nsw.gov.au/record=b2466987~S2

I only posted public information which anyone can find when desired. I assume she doesn't like the publicity - perhaps the reason she has quit her acting career. The research was interesting like solving a puzzle. But I believe if she wants
privacy, she should have it.

I still have no idea why so many spellbinder actors don't continue their career. Perhaps Mek is an exception, as he
continued his career and was seen for example in the Matrix movies.

What I have learned is that it would be probably better for unknown artists to set up a small homepage with a little
bit of info and a contact email address, so nobody bored would spend hours searching :-).

Fanat
Регент
Регент

Сообщение Fanat » 04 янв 2014, 17:24

MrResearch, welcome to this forum and Happy New Year!

Thank you very much for all the information about Gosia you have posted here. All that is very interesting!

Does this link work? http://www.onthehouse.com.au/sold/history/3966719 - I can't open this site.

http://www.nettletontribe.com.au/practice/people/ scroll down and click here name, it will open a picture.
I am not fully convinced it's her, but a similiarity is somehow there.
Wow! I am almost sure that's her!

Alex L
Чародей
Чародей
Благодарил (а): 92 раза

Сообщение Alex L » 04 янв 2014, 17:34

Wow. I can't believe. :yahoo:
Фанат сериала до мозга костей. Есть куча идей и предложений.
Спасибо всем людям, которые фигурируют в моей жизни. Я вам безмерно благодарен.

AlinaTheSpellbinder
Чародей
Чародей
Благодарил (а): 44 раза

Сообщение AlinaTheSpellbinder » 05 янв 2014, 21:04

great! thanks for the information&links
I love Ashka and Heather Mitchell

Ответить