Search found 19 matches

by CosmicArc
23 Sep 2026, 13:39
Forum: Fan Art
Topic: The Spellbinder AI
Replies: 111
Views: 166116

Re: The Spellbinder AI

Yes I am working on that the effects currently do not look like the Tv Series wrong color etc, The Spellbinder A.I will often do things wrong and then it is up to me to explain what it is doing wrong and compliment it when it does it right that is how it learns trial and error :) The effects will be...
by CosmicArc
23 Sep 2026, 00:55
Forum: Fan Art
Topic: The Spellbinder AI
Replies: 111
Views: 166116

Re: The Spellbinder AI

The Spellbinder AI Spellbinder Ashka’s Return The Blue Energy Test
Image
by CosmicArc
22 Sep 2026, 23:52
Forum: Fan Art
Topic: The Spellbinder AI
Replies: 111
Views: 166116

Re: The Spellbinder AI

Spellbinder Ashka’s Return The Crimson Dusk (Finding Power in Exile)
Image
by CosmicArc
22 Sep 2026, 23:43
Forum: Fan Art
Topic: The Spellbinder AI
Replies: 111
Views: 166116

Re: The Spellbinder AI

Spellbinder Ashka’s Return The Subterranean Shelter Planning the Comeback!
Image
by CosmicArc
22 Sep 2026, 23:25
Forum: Fan Art
Topic: The Spellbinder AI
Replies: 111
Views: 166116

Re: The Spellbinder AI

I’ve completed with The Spellbinder A.I first cinematic sequence featuring Spellbinder Ashka wearing the fully reconstructed powersuit :) Instead of just static images, this is a fully rendered video with her voice. Spellbinder Ashka’s Return Nightfall On The Ridge https://i.postimg.cc/SYQZRp5f/The-...
by CosmicArc
26 Mar 2026, 22:42
Forum: Fan Art
Topic: The Spellbinder AI
Replies: 111
Views: 166116

Re: The Spellbinder AI

Here is the done Spellbinder Outfit might improve more in the future :) https://i.postimg.cc/4dHfftc0/Spellbinder-Power-Suit-0001.jpg On the road map is the following: A version of Spellbinder Ashka wearing the Powersuit Create environments and technologies of the Spellbinder World Create a version ...
by CosmicArc
24 Mar 2026, 13:35
Forum: Fan Art
Topic: The Spellbinder AI
Replies: 111
Views: 166116

Re: The Spellbinder AI

Here is the progress I made so far with my Spellbinder powersuit.

Image
by CosmicArc
26 Dec 2025, 15:47
Forum: Fan Art
Topic: The Spellbinder AI
Replies: 111
Views: 166116

Re: The Spellbinder AI

It's been a while since I last posted here, but I've been deep in some wild projects. Right now, I'm resurrecting Spellbinder Ashka in my own way – a fresh take that's inspired by Heather Mitchell's iconic performance, but uniquely mine. She's still got that ruthless, calculating vibe, the red hair,...
by CosmicArc
07 Sep 2025, 08:28
Forum: Fan Art
Topic: The Spellbinder AI
Replies: 111
Views: 166116

Re: The Spellbinder AI

Image

Image
by CosmicArc
30 Aug 2025, 02:06
Forum: Fan Art
Topic: The Spellbinder AI
Replies: 111
Views: 166116

Re: The Spellbinder AI

The experimental Powersuit from season 1 is now learned and higher quality :)
Image