Paul looks like a superhero here.
The Spellbinder AI
Re: The Spellbinder AI
It's been a while since I last posted here, but I've been deep in some wild projects. Right now, I'm resurrecting Spellbinder Ashka in my own way – a fresh take that's inspired by Heather Mitchell's iconic performance, but uniquely mine. She's still got that ruthless, calculating vibe, the red hair, the power suit swagger... but I'm evolving her into something new and badass.
My version isn't just a clone – she's AI-powered: capable of generating stunning images and short video clips (started at ~7s, now testing 30-35s scenes and pushing further). Once she's solid, next up is upgrading her power suit. I'm planning multiple variants:
A faithful recreation of the original series suit
An advanced version like the one Paul's dad built for her
A completely new, post-series evolution – something she could have developed after being marooned in that "primitive" world at the end of Season 2 (Land of the Dragon Lord). We all know that wasn't her final chapter; she was too cunning to just fade out there.
I'm basically continuing the story where it left off – Ashka stranded, scheming, rebuilding. If you've got ideas for her new suit designs, personality tweaks, plot hooks for what happens next in that world (ancient tech? hidden civilizations? alliances?), or even episode concepts, hit me with them. Let's make this revival epic.
My version isn't just a clone – she's AI-powered: capable of generating stunning images and short video clips (started at ~7s, now testing 30-35s scenes and pushing further). Once she's solid, next up is upgrading her power suit. I'm planning multiple variants:
A faithful recreation of the original series suit
An advanced version like the one Paul's dad built for her
A completely new, post-series evolution – something she could have developed after being marooned in that "primitive" world at the end of Season 2 (Land of the Dragon Lord). We all know that wasn't her final chapter; she was too cunning to just fade out there.
I'm basically continuing the story where it left off – Ashka stranded, scheming, rebuilding. If you've got ideas for her new suit designs, personality tweaks, plot hooks for what happens next in that world (ancient tech? hidden civilizations? alliances?), or even episode concepts, hit me with them. Let's make this revival epic.
Re: The Spellbinder AI
Here is the done Spellbinder Outfit might improve more in the future 

On the road map is the following:
A version of Spellbinder Ashka wearing the Powersuit
Create environments and technologies of the Spellbinder World
Create a version of The Prototype KX4 (Super Powersuit)
What would you like to see first?

On the road map is the following:
A version of Spellbinder Ashka wearing the Powersuit
Create environments and technologies of the Spellbinder World
Create a version of The Prototype KX4 (Super Powersuit)
What would you like to see first?
Re: The Spellbinder AI
Thank you very much for these nice images!
I'd like to see environments and technologies of the Spellbinder World first but the order doesn't really matter. If some other things are ready before that, please share them first.
I'd like to see environments and technologies of the Spellbinder World first but the order doesn't really matter. If some other things are ready before that, please share them first.
Re: The Spellbinder AI
I’ve completed with The Spellbinder A.I first cinematic sequence featuring Spellbinder Ashka wearing the fully reconstructed powersuit 
Instead of just static images, this is a fully rendered video with her voice.
Spellbinder Ashka’s Return Nightfall On The Ridge

The next steps on the roadmap are still moving forward—developing the environments and technologies of the Spellbinder world, and eventually tackling the Prototype KX4 (Super Powersuit).
Let me know what you think
Instead of just static images, this is a fully rendered video with her voice.
Spellbinder Ashka’s Return Nightfall On The Ridge

The next steps on the roadmap are still moving forward—developing the environments and technologies of the Spellbinder world, and eventually tackling the Prototype KX4 (Super Powersuit).
Let me know what you think
Last edited by CosmicArc on 22 Sep 2026, 23:45, edited 1 time in total.
Re: The Spellbinder AI
Wow! The power suit and her voice and face are great. 
I'm wondering if it's possible to make a power bolt similar to the ones from the TV series? Here it is too flashy and large, and the door destruction effect also doesn't look like as on TV.
I'm wondering if it's possible to make a power bolt similar to the ones from the TV series? Here it is too flashy and large, and the door destruction effect also doesn't look like as on TV.





