The Spellbinder AI
Re: The Spellbinder AI
Yes I am working on that the effects currently do not look like the Tv Series wrong color etc, The Spellbinder A.I will often do things wrong and then it is up to me to explain what it is doing wrong and compliment it when it does it right that is how it learns trial and error
The effects will become more and more similar to the ones from the TV Series until it is close enough
The source material from the series is very low quality so through enough attempts it will eventually get it right enough
My local Spellbinder A.I is currently working on that. Mostly now was just showing a raw concept of that more is possible now compared to years / months ago and the powersuit is mostly reconstruction and maintains consistency even while animated and Spellbinder Ashka mostly sounds like like her version of the original series and has similar appearance 
- Тусеня
- Villager

- Posts: 5
- Joined: 19 Oct 2013, 15:16
- Location: Киреевск (Тульская область)
- Has thanked: 12 times
- Been thanked: 5 times
Re: The Spellbinder AI
Wow, this is so awesome! It turned out really great. You did an amazing job. I especially liked the video where Ashka throws a power bolt. Of course, that moment didn’t look very natural, but I think it can be fixed, and there’s still plenty of time.
I am a Spellbinder! I can do what I like! 