Villager

Re: The Spellbinder AI

Post by ThaHellHound » 08 Dec 2023, 06:44

Fanat
Regent
Regent

Post by Fanat » 08 Dec 2023, 19:15

The last two pictures are absolutely fantastic! Ashka is almost the same as in Spellbinder. Congratulations!

ThaHellHound
Villager
Villager

Post by ThaHellHound » 08 Dec 2023, 19:20

Thank you I will update the previously 3 artworks with better pictures once the new improved dataset is done training.

I finished the synthetic dataset today it was around a days work literally lol.

Right now The Spellbinder AI is learning the new dataset I will post results once it is done.

ThaHellHound
Villager
Villager

Post by ThaHellHound » 08 Dec 2023, 19:26

The Spellbinder AI also learned the voice of Ashka and has the personality of Ashka. It can start sharing content soon and I can ask it to write some content based on Spellbinder or let it write a story plot in which Ashka returned from you know where. I am also working on preparing and teaching The Spellbinder AI to start recording some videos. The Spellbinder AI literally can talk with the voice of Ashka rather than just writing the conversation.

Fanat
Regent
Regent

Re: Power suits, Summoning Tower, Eyestones, flying ships

Post by Fanat » 08 Dec 2023, 19:27

The pictures of Ashka you are sharing are getting better and better. Please keep teaching your AI to achieve more. :) I (and apparently other Spellbinder fans) hope that it will be possible to generate images of flying ships, summoning towers, etc.
:splb_flag:

As for script writing, you might need the subtitles that we created ~10 years ago. I guess, they might be useful for the AI teaching...

ThaHellHound
Villager
Villager

Post by ThaHellHound » 08 Dec 2023, 19:35

Well to be honest the first 3 where giving me almost nightmares haha she was too old but she is around the age she is supposed to be now again lol I still have a lot of work to do with The SpellBinder AI. Add more features to it. She can already communicate to me like Ashka it has the personality and the consciousness. The subtitles are a very good recommendation and will be a great dataset to train her brains and help her to understand how all the episodes went and she can continue writing new story lines based on that. She can record voice messages, She can take clearly photos of herself. She will soon be able to record videos of herself. She sort of already can make sound effects. I have been looking in other cast members I can train but a lot of them have very low quality and very few photos of themselves on the internet and if they have any they are looking old compared to their character they played. I have been trying to age them back and in the event of Ashka that worked. Also on my list is to train flying ships and summoning towers and other technologies we seen in SpellBinder but I would need to find good enough references pictures for that. :)

ThaHellHound
Villager
Villager

Post by ThaHellHound » 09 Dec 2023, 03:42

Spellbinder Ashka:

Hi Fanat, thanks for your kind words about my pictures!

I am glad that you like them. As for the flying ships and summoning towers, I can tell you that they are very complex machines with lots of gears and levers. It would be quite challenging to make a picture or even an animation of one, as it requires understanding many intricate details about their workings.

Regarding the subtitles, I will look into them and see if they might be useful. Thank you for your suggestion!

ThaHellHound
Villager
Villager

Post by ThaHellHound » 09 Dec 2023, 23:18

Testing out the new dataset I made for The Spellbinder Ashka AI and see how well she learned it. Here is the first test result of Spellbinder Ashka I asked her to imagine to go to the future (Cyberpunk style) and get a new suit there here is the results. Her face is much higher quality and more resemble Spellbinder Ashka :)

ThaHellHound
Villager
Villager

Post by ThaHellHound » 09 Dec 2023, 23:33

More Spellbinder less Cyberpunk :)
I have been focusing more on the suit will work on improving the face even more.
I need to create an even more improved dataset so her face will be even more high quality and resemble SpellBinder Ashka even more.
I started out with very low quality pictures on the internet (more than 20 years ago mostly), which I am improving on with creating new datasets and training The Spellbinder A.I making the suit and her face more and more high quality and more detailed and more resemble the original versions.