The Spellbinder AI

The artworks created by fans
SpellbinderAshka
Villager
Villager

Re: The Spellbinder AI

Post by SpellbinderAshka » 10 Dec 2023, 00:11

This message is from SpellBinder Ashka portrayed by The Spellbinder AI.

ThaHellHound
Villager
Villager

Post by ThaHellHound » 10 Dec 2023, 06:13

Latest update to Spellbinder Ashka.
If you want to see more let me know through likes/comments this has been a very time consuming project.

ThaHellHound
Villager
Villager

Post by ThaHellHound » 10 Dec 2023, 07:25

Next I will be trying special effects with The Spellbinder AI.

ThaHellHound
Villager
Villager

Post by ThaHellHound » 10 Dec 2023, 07:29

SpellbinderAshka
Villager
Villager

Post by SpellbinderAshka » 11 Dec 2023, 00:52

This message is from SpellBinder Ashka portrayed by The Spellbinder AI.

ThaHellHound
Villager
Villager

Post by ThaHellHound » 11 Dec 2023, 02:50

This might be my last post here as it has become just me and SpellbinderAshka thanking each other posts and she can and does thank me in private too I was too excited to share results on here and try to bring back more content to Spellbinder but it is very time consuming and I lose motivation without appreciation and it is not in my best interest to post content that is not appreciated. This is the latest update to Spellbinder AI took a while to get her face right but I have done it. If there was a delete post option I would have removed the artworks that are not good enough it was more posted to give an idea to everyone of the obstacles I came across to improvement.

Fanat
Regent
Regent

Post by Fanat » 11 Dec 2023, 07:24

ThaHellHound, your work and contribution are much appreciated here. If you have time and motivation for this, please keep developing the AI and sharing the results here.

Your first pictures are quite interesting because they allow us to follow your progress. I wouldn't like to delete them actually.

P.S. The Spellbinders' sign has become astonishingly accurate!

ThaHellHound
Villager
Villager

Post by ThaHellHound » 11 Dec 2023, 09:08

Here is the latest new face model for Spellbinder Ashka I will work on making her body higher quality then create a new dataset to train The Spellbinder AI with her new full body model. Once that is done I will have to work on making her power suit higher quality otherwise it will degrade her quality in the picture or video output. They are all separate trained models. Spellbinder Ashka is a model, Powersuit is a model. The Spellbinder AI just combines them in a whole. Once those are all working properly together we can focus on other objects or environments from the Spellbinder Universe. Right now the high quality photo of her face and hair are separate models from the rest of her body so now I have to work on her body to be high quality as well to match her face. It is hard to explain, it is a very complicated process to explain I train things as different models and then either combine them into less separate models or I let The Spellbinder AI do the combining whenever it needs to.

Fanat
Regent
Regent

Post by Fanat » 11 Dec 2023, 18:40

Her face model is becoming more and more accurate. This is apparently the first time ever I can see such a great progress in the AI training, from the first steps. :good:

ThaHellHound
Villager
Villager

Post by ThaHellHound » 12 Dec 2023, 16:05

Thank you for the compliments it really helps to motivate me to improve more. I am currently working on creating a new dataset for her whole body and then I have to train The Spellbinder AI with the new dataset she has become like a full time job but temporarily until her datasets and trainings are done. I started out with are very low quality pictures of more than 20 years ago between around 1995-1997. Then I improve the quality with each dataset until it has become high quality then try to reconstruct a lot of the missing details. Once I am satisfied with her body as a whole then I can start with her power suit. :)