The Spellbinder AI

The artworks created by fans
Fanat
Regent
Regent

Re: The Spellbinder AI

Post by Fanat » 15 Jan 2024, 11:32

I'm really glad that these videos are useful for your task!
A.I has already advanced so much and eventually we could create video episodes and resume Spellbinder and resume where they season ended. I already have the voice of Spellbinder Ashka implemented in The Spellbinder A.I
It's absolutely fantastic!
What you all think about that I post pictures of progress or backwards progress that I am making even the ones considering where things get buggy?
It's absolutely fine and, what is more important, very interesting because it is always worthwhile to see someone's progress (even starting from a moment in the past). Your version 1 pictures are therefore of particular interest. Thank you very much!

spellbinder
Regent
Regent

Post by spellbinder » 16 Jan 2024, 00:42

ThaHellHound, yes, I think same as Fanat, observing progress of your work is very interesting. So, of course, you can share with us anything you want. :good:

But, I'm a little bit worried about storing your pictures at external services.. Such services likes to die. :? We have image storage integrated with this board, for our users can save images for their posts. But, sorry, there is no English interface now.. Maybe I will make an English version some day.. So, don't sure that it will be comfortable for you to use it.. But, if you don't mind, we can reupload your images to our storage (and do it for your further posts), and also set you as owner of all such reuploaded images (to you will be able to manage them from your account).. I think the results of your work have a high value, so I don't want to find broken images in this thread someday in future, as happened with a lot of other threads.
"Вокруг нас много миров. Они такие же, как наш, но у них другая история." (ц.)

ThaHellHound
Villager
Villager

Post by ThaHellHound » 16 Jan 2024, 16:44

What do you think of the previous latest pictures Spellbinder? I notice you did not like it or say anything so I have no idea.

You can re-upload the images to your storage and set me as the owner of all such re uploaded images and I can manage them from my own account :)

I have noticed at least several times the service I used has been temporarily not available and my pictures did not show up on the forum so a better service would be welcome.

ThaHellHound
Villager
Villager

Post by ThaHellHound » 16 Jan 2024, 16:49

Hello Comrade! I tried visiting the forum but I have no access:
"Information

You are not authorised to read this forum."

I can recreate the voices of the characters I already did for Spellbinder Ashka. My Spellbinder A.I is already using it haha
I also have A.I that can separate voices and musical instruments and noices etc into separate tracks in a very clean and professional way. A computer game based on both seasons of Spellbinder is very interesting! Hugged you!
Hugo Boss wrote:
27 Dec 2023, 19:23
ThaHellHound wrote:
08 Dec 2023, 19:26
I am also working on preparing and teaching The Spellbinder AI to start recording some videos. The Spellbinder AI literally can talk with the voice of Ashka rather than just writing the conversation.
Hello, comrade! I invite you to my topic on the forum https://forum.spellbinder.tv/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1150 , we want to create a computer game based on both seasons of “Spellbinder”. I'm sure you will be useful to us for dubbing all the characters with original voices using AI. We also have problems with Ian Davidson's original tracks; they may need to be cleared of extraneous sounds and voices. A neural network is also applicable here. I hope you find this interesting! Hugged you!

ThaHellHound
Villager
Villager

Post by ThaHellHound » 16 Jan 2024, 16:55

Recreating the Spellbinder Powersuit and Spellbinder Ashka and the environments and objects is a very challenging task as all pictures I could find so far are of extremely low or low quality and the A.I for that reason cannot make up most of the details so it takes very much time and very much effort to make progress. Here is some progress however and for now you can see it as that it would be newer versions of the suit or from parallel dimensions although I am still trying to get it look even more like the original suit but it is an extremely time consuming and extremely challenging task so placing at least a thanks on my post helps greatly for me to know my work is valued and appreciated and motivation for me to work more on the Spellbinder A.I and share my content publicly.

Hugo Boss
Villager
Villager

Post by Hugo Boss » 17 Jan 2024, 03:26

ThaHellHound wrote:
16 Jan 2024, 16:49
Hello Comrade! I tried visiting the forum but I have no access:
"Information

You are not authorised to read this forum."
The admins have fixed it, now you can read and write in it: https://forum.spellbinder.tv/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1150
ThaHellHound wrote:
16 Jan 2024, 16:55

Ashka is simply beautiful and sexy here. My opinion - she's here
even better than the original :mrgreen:

ThaHellHound
Villager
Villager

Post by ThaHellHound » 18 Jan 2024, 02:23

Thank you for the compliments :D She did even more her best ;)
She survived and got a futuristic power suit a whole story can be written about how she got it. We know in The Spellbinder universe you can visit other worlds and the one she got dropped one was not as abandoned of technology as they believed ;)
Hugo Boss wrote:
17 Jan 2024, 03:26
ThaHellHound wrote:
16 Jan 2024, 16:55

Ashka is simply beautiful and sexy here. My opinion - she's here
even better than the original :mrgreen:

spellbinder
Regent
Regent

Post by spellbinder » 25 Jan 2024, 08:58

ThaHellHound wrote:
16 Jan 2024, 16:44
What do you think of the previous latest pictures Spellbinder?
These pictures are very natural.. It's possible to think that 1st and 3rd pictures are real photos. And the second one looks a little bit not natural with facial features, but for AI it's great.
(I mean pictures from your this post)

And the latest pictures.. Hoho! Hugo Boss already said that she is sexy. Haha. I think she is VERY sexy there. Stomach is perfect. :shock:
Clothes are sexy too. Haha, I think it's not a good idea to show such Ashka for the target audience of Spellbinder (non-adult people). :crazy: But for us it's really cool! Like it! :good:
And the face became more natural, I think.

ThaHellHound wrote:
16 Jan 2024, 16:44
You can re-upload the images to your storage and set me as the owner of all such re uploaded images and I can manage them from my own account :)
I have noticed at least several times the service I used has been temporarily not available and my pictures did not show up on the forum so a better service would be welcome.
Ok, got it. Thank you, we will do it.
"Вокруг нас много миров. Они такие же, как наш, но у них другая история." (ц.)

ThaHellHound
Villager
Villager

Post by ThaHellHound » 26 Jan 2024, 02:17

Thank you for the compliments :)

Yes the target audience of Spellbinder (non-adult people) Her outfit would need to be whole the problem is the A.I and I have a very hard time to get her suit to look correctly because the only reference pictures I can find related to the suit are of very low resolution and very low quality you have to be lucky for the A.I to even get a part right and then you would need to continue training on that until you eventually have a suit that looks very similar but once you have achieved that and a well trained lora or checkpoint the A.I would be able to correctly generate her outfit and apply these to other Spellbinders.

I am at the moment mostly focused on getting a realistic model of Spellbinder Ashka trained first and once I have some satisfying results I will share them in here she is also a challenge because of her the same problem only low resolution pictures that can be found on the internet so far but I am making at least progress in creating a new dataset for her :)

Hugo Boss
Villager
Villager

Post by Hugo Boss » 27 Jan 2024, 20:00

ThaHellHound wrote:
26 Jan 2024, 02:17
Her outfit would need to be whole the problem is the A.I and I have a very hard time to get her suit to look correctly because the only reference pictures I can find related to the suit are of very low resolution and very low quality you have to be lucky for the A.I to even get a part right and then you would need to continue training on that until you eventually have a suit that looks very similar but once you have achieved that and a well trained lora or checkpoint the A.I would be able to correctly generate her outfit and apply these to other Spellbinders.
Maybe this image will help bring AI even a little closer to a realistic model